Saturday, August 9, 2008

Let's Get Started!

Everyone has things they want to do, things they want to say, or places they want to go. Something always seems to get in the way. We don't have time or someone may get angry or not like us. I'm too tired or I can't afford that right now.
Isn't it time we just decide SO WHAT?!!! What are we waiting for? I was once told that if I really wanted to do something I would make time for it. He was right! I love to paint and do crafts. With 2 growing kids and a husband, it gets crazy. My hobbies have been severely neglected. My paints have grown angry. My craft supplies sigh longingly in the closet.
I want to travel and explore new places. I want to try new things. I want to stop feeling obligated to say yes everytime someone asks me to do something. The "requests" are beginning to feel more like orders. At times I feel like a robot programmed to only reply "Yes," "I will," and "OK."
I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. So let me hear from you. I want to put craft ideas, vacation & getaway ideas, & new things to try on hear. Got an idea or an experience? TIME TO SHARE!!!!

WISDOM TIME:
Spend time with your kids today. No matter how much they run you ragged, you'll miss them when they are gone. Bliss can only last through so much peace and quiet.

CRAFT TIME:
I'll have this next time. Sorry!

Spend time looking at the clouds. What shapes do you see? I've got pics of a teddy bear, a gorilla, and a snail so far. Not to mention some beautiful shots of the setting sun reflecting lots of colors off the clouds. One of the best ways to wind down.

No comments: